[Note]: Tamil etc.

James E. Agenbroad jage at LOC.GOV
Mon May 24 18:37:59 UTC 1999

                                                   Monday, May 24, 1999
Am I mistaken in thinking that Konkani rather than having its own script
is written in roman, Devanaari and Kannada?
     Regards,
          Jim Agenbroad ( jage at LOC.gov )
     The above are purely personal opinions, not necessarily the official
views of any government or any agency of any.
Phone: 202 707-9612; Fax: 202 707-0955; US mail: I.T.S. Dev.Gp.4, Library
of Congress, 101 Independence Ave. SE, Washington, D.C. 20540-9334 U.S.A.