Indus Valley Script used by tribals in Bihar, May 1999

Swaminathan Madhuresan smadhuresan at YAHOO.COM
Thu May 20 14:16:19 UTC 1999

You may be interested to read the work of a pioneer
I.A.S officer; His findings of fauna and flora details
from CT texts are unique. Indus script like writing is
found amidst Tamil tribes too:

P. L. Samy, I.A.S (Retd), Tamil nATTil CintuveLi ezhuttOviyam,
Cen2n2ai: Cekar patippakam, 1984, 96 p.

Regards,
SM