Home Pages for Dead Systems

Vishal Agarwal vishalagarwal at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed May 19 13:54:02 UTC 1999

I was planning to start one on Samkhya and another on Purva Mimansa. Any
collaborators?

TX

Vishal

----Original Message Follows----
From: Balaji Hebbar <bhebbar at EROLS.COM>
Subject: Home  Pages  for  Dead  Systems
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 18:54:09 -0400

Indologists:

Would  anyone  with  expertise  start  home  pages  for  dead  systems
of  Hindu  thought,  i.e.  NyAya-VaisheShika,  SAmkhya-Yoga,  PrabhAkara
and  KumArila  schools  of  MImAmsA.  Just  because  they  are  dead,
we  cannot  and  should  not  ignore  them!  Afterall,  they  are
BhAratIya  and  have  much  to  offer.  I  am  glad  that  the
Professor  from  Hungary  is  keeping  SAmkhya  issues  alive  by  his
wonderful  postings.  Thanks  Professor!

Regards  to  all,
B.N.Hebbar