Suggestion on Devnagari font and copy protection techniques

Kamala asrbng at BLR.VSNL.NET.IN
Thu May 13 17:23:57 UTC 1999

Sir,
Under the Sabdabodha project, the Academy has developed generators and
analysers for Sanskrit verbs, nouns, krdantas and also Sanskrit sentence
analyser.  We have now ported the programs to Windows platform. We are yet
to buy/choose a
particular Devnagari font software that can be bundled with our program.  We
are on the lookout for good Devnagari font, preferably ISCII based.  Pl.
suggest us any developed known to you.
In the meanwhile, we were thinking of "copy protection" for our program.
Since this is the first software we are going to market, we are not aware of
the copy protecting techniques.  We seek your guidelines in this matter.
Pl. do suggest us how to go about it.
Regards
Sudhakar, Programmer, Sabdabodha project
and
Kamala, Coordinator
-----
Academy of Sanskrit Research,
Please visit our website at http://www.geocities.com/athens/ithaca/2455
HQ: Melkote 571 431, Mandya Dist., Karnataka, India.  Ph: (08236) 58741,
58781
Branch: 62, 9 "A" Coss, Kumara Park West, Bangalore 560 020, India. Ph:
(080) 3360135, 3366082
******This mail is sent from Bangalore