Book review: Indus Age- the Writing System by GregoryL.Possehl.

Lars Martin Fosse lmfosse at ONLINE.NO
Fri May 7 09:39:46 UTC 1999

Vishal Agarwal wrote:

> As for your comment- "Since you OBVIOUSLY distrust the Invasionists", let me
> clarify that my only stance is that the AIT is not alluded to in the Vedic
> literature, from whatever little I know of it as of now. And I do not accept
> the works of Kak, Talegiri et al in toto.

I really owe you an apology for the "OBVIOUSLY". I regrettet it as soon as I had
sent the email, but it was the unfortunate product of reading some writers who
really DO distrust the Invasionists. Thank you for your disquisition on
Chakrabarty's views.

Best regards,

Lars Martin