Sanskrit to French dictionary

Anand Nayak Anand.Nayak at UNIFR.CH
Tue May 4 12:43:50 UTC 1999

Dear Mr Huet,
I visited your indology page and admired it. The openning page is gorgeous.
The dictionary seems to be very interesting and useful, handier than
Renou-Tschoupak. I am sure the new sanskrit scholars will make good use of
it. However, I must tell you that I did not succeed to open it on my
Macintosh. It opened on a  PC  but the impression was very faint, so   the
reading  was laborious. I guess it is a question of the  computer know-how
of which my level is very low. Thanks for making this work available on the
web. Greetings. A. Nayak

>I made a new edition of my Sanskrit to French dictionary.
>It is available through my Indology page, at
>http://pauillac.inria.fr/~huet/SKT
>where you will find instructions on how to download it.
>Since many people had difficulty with the Postscript format, I made a pdf
>version of it which everyone ought to be able to read with Acrobat Reader.
>All comments welcome
>Gerard Huet

Sarvesham svastirbhavatu        May all be prosperous
sarvesham santirbhavatu         May all be  peaceful
sarvesham purnambhavatu         May all be whole
sarvesam mangalambhavatu        May all be happy

INSTITUT DE MISSIOLOGIE ET DE SCIENCE DES RELIGIONS
INSTITUT FUER MISSIONS- UND RELIGIONSWISSENSCHAFTEN
Université de Fribourg
Route du Jura
CH-1700 Fribourg
Tel:    026/ 300 74 38 (Office)