news: Cholas took care to copy old inscriptions when renovating t emples

jayabarathi jaybee at TM.NET.MY
Sat Mar 27 09:36:08 UTC 1999

Hello,

        Do you ahve Anjal 2.03. installed? What fonts are you using.
Could not read the poems that you had written inthe forumhub. I think
I saw your posting once in Tamil.net. Are still there?

Regards

Jayabarathi