[ADMIN] Policy on frequent/voluminous postings

JR Gardner jgardner at BLUE.WEEG.UIOWA.EDU
Mon Mar 8 14:59:28 UTC 1999

Dominik:

Thank you. This is an excellent, and reasonable suggestion.  Perhaps even
the companies who employ the more prolific posters on this list will be
grateful upon seeing a sudden increase in productivity from some of their
employees . . .

;-)

Thank you for persistently endeavoring preserving the flavor of the
long-standing and venerable institution of of INDOLOGY at .  I am sorry that
the current state of professionalism, etiquette, and discipline among some
on the list has now formally impinged upon your own time.  The generous
contributions you've made to Indological studies worldwide through this
forum and your website deserves higher returns than having to police
playgound bullies.

jr