Language of Harappan Civilization; funerary pottery eviden]

Mon Mar 8 04:41:18 UTC 1999

Dear members,
The message quoted below was intended as a personal one for Dr
Kalyanaraman, as you might have guessed from the personal style. I made a
similar mistake a few days ago.

I am sorry and apologize.
MW.

At 6:25 +0000 3/8/99, S.Kalyanaraman wrote:
>Prof. Witzel wrote:
>> At 21:21 +0000 3/4/99, S.Kalyanaraman wrote:
>> >It has been noted in an earlier posting that the peacock connotes

Michael Witzel                                              Elect. Journ.
of Vedic Studies
Harvard University                              www1.shore.net/~india/ejvs