Persistence of Buddhism in South India (was Advaita-Chandran)

Michael Rabe mrabe at ARTIC.EDU
Sun Mar 7 21:56:11 UTC 1999

 Even the Chennai Govt Museum has very late Buddhist bronzes, presumably
from Nagapattinam, but exactly how late I'm not sure...Vijayanagara rather
than Chola period for sure though...