origin of mAl

Chandrasekaran, Periannan Periannan.Chandrasekaran at DELTA-AIR.COM
Wed Jun 16 22:19:23 UTC 1999

Apologies for the incompleteness of the above statement. It
should be.
IM cites a 2nd century BC epigraphy of *the* neTuJceziyan2.
And the only such pANDiyan2 neTuJceziyan2 is the hero of
 "maturaik kAJci" addressed to the pANDiyan2 who is also known as
"talaiyAlaGkAn2attuc ceru ven2Ra pANDiyan2 neTuJceziyan2".

Chandra