The conception of Rama

Artur Karp hart at POLBOX.COM
Wed Jun 30 21:43:55 UTC 1999

Dear Sceptic,

>That dialog refers to incest between siblings and not Niyog >

Of course. But I found it quite peculiar to see in my mail an allusion to
what I thought was an ancient and already forgotten dispute. When Swami
Dayanand proclaimed his project of social reform, the concept of niyoga
became the most obvious target of attacks. On the other hand, while
defending his interpretation of the RV X:10.10, the followers of the Swami
had a good opportunity to attack the Western way of interpreting the Vedas.

With regards,

Artur Karp
University of Warsaw
Poland

Dowiesz sie wszystkiego na temat skutecznej antykoncepcji odwiedzajac
http://www.antykoncepcja.com.pl  ZAPRASZAMY!!