Standard for manuscript descriptions (fwd)

Peter Wyzlic pwyzlic at UNI-BONN.DE
Wed Jun 30 21:09:04 UTC 1999

Royce Wiles <Royce.Wiles at ANU.EDU.AU> writes:

> >A Word version of the document is available at
> >
> >        www.cta.dmu.ac.uk/~peterr/master/mssprop1.doc
> >
> I downloaded the file but was unable to open it on a Macintosh PPC
> using Office 98. I emailed the file to a friendly PC user but they
> couldn't open it with Word either.
>
> Anyone else having problems?

I tried it with the free MSWord Viewer on a win95 machine (it is a
viewer for the word 97 or office 97 format). The program opened the
file and displayed it without error messages. So I guess, it is a
typical MS problem with incompatible word formats? Anyway, you will
have no problems in reading the html version ;).

Peter Wyzlic

--
Peter Wyzlic                          Indologisches Seminar
                                      Universitaet Bonn