Ramanuja in Karnataka (was: Re: Aurobindo about Advaita)

Swaminathan Madhuresan smadhuresan at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jun 17 12:35:52 UTC 1999

Thanks for the reference. Are the inscriptions mentioning Ramanuja
in Karnataka from 11-12th centuries? Or, are they later?
Eg., Vijayanagar period.  Dates of the Melkote inscriptions? What do
they say about Ramanuja?

Thanks.