Hindu Nationalism & Advaita

Swaminathan Madhuresan smadhuresan at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 16 17:17:36 UTC 1999

But is it not the advaita monk, Vidyaranya of Shringeri who started
this all? By organizing disparate upstarts from different castes
under one umbrella to form Vijayanagar empire? May be Vivekananda got
the clue from Shringeri??