Is "Sanskrit" Dravidian ?

Gail M. Coelho gail at UTXVMS.CC.UTEXAS.EDU
Fri Jun 11 12:25:18 UTC 1999

I think the motivation is more that some Indians hate the idea that
Sanskrit did not originate in India! And their reasons are of course
emotional ones, rather than anything based on good scholarly methodology.
We're getting into the Book of Genesis vs. Theory of Evolution debate here!

Gail Coelho