Q : Research on Marathas in TN

Nikhil Rao marpally_n_p at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jun 3 23:30:11 UTC 1999

Sorry for the mistake, I was refering to the bhatta's
below

bhaTTojI dIkshita, the great grammarian scholar from the north was a
disciple of appayya dIkshita. bhaTTojI's brother, rangojI bhaTTa, wrote
advaita works such as advaitacintAmaNi and attacked the dvaita school
of AnandatIrtha in his madhva-siddhAnta-bhanjanI. bhaTTojI wrote
advaitakaustubha, a dIpana on nRsimhASrama's tattvaviveka, and the
madhvamata-vidhvamsana against dvaita.