New list / new rules (RE: Request for Info)

S.Kalyanaraman kalyan99 at NETSCAPE.NET
Tue Jun 1 21:31:38 UTC 1999

Daniel Baum <dbaum at ISDN.NET.IL> wrote:
[snip] To join, send a message to indo_iranian-subscribe at egroups.com, or
> mail me personally and I will subscribe you.> > The list is not currently
moderated...

Thanks; I would like to join the list.

For those who feel constrained by the 2k space offered on mailing list to
debate fully, I have set up a complementary, unmoderated, virtually unlimited
web space at http://sarasvati.listbot.com The list has 43 current members.

Each posting to this new list on any academic topic related to ancient indian
studies can be upto 100k size with facilities to include attachments thru
email. Since this is also an archive list, cross-postings to other lists can
be minimized with just an URL reference to the listbot.

Regards,
Dr. S. Kalyanaraman