email addresses?

Klaus Karttunen Klaus.Karttunen at HELSINKI.FI
Mon Jul 19 11:46:38 UTC 1999

>Would appreciate if anyone knows the email addresses of Bertil Tikkanen
>and Parameshwara Aithal.  thanks.
>                                        Madhav Deshpande

In principle, everybody working at the University of Helsinki has the same
simple type of address, which in this case will be
Bertil.Tikkanen at Helsinki.Fi. If this does not work, I can always forward a
message to Bertil (with whom I am sharing an office). But during July it is
very difficult to reach anybody in Finland as this is the major holiday
season (I am myself here for the first time after more than two weeks).

Regards

Klaus

Klaus Karttunen
Institute for Asian and African Studies
Box 59, 00014 Helsinki, Finland
tel. +358-9-191-22224, fax. +358-9-191-22094