bRhadAranyaka

Harry Falk falk at ZEDAT.FU-BERLIN.DE
Sun Jul 18 15:19:24 UTC 1999

Dear Claude Setzer,
I would like to order the full set of your texts including
Caraka. Am I right in calculating the sum to 110 $?
Please send the CD with bill addressed to

Institut fuer Indische Philologie und Kunstgeschichte
Koenigin-Luise-Str. 34a
D-14195 Berlin
Germany
(my name should not occur in the bill header)
Thanks,
Harry Falk