SV: creation of human kind

Chandrasekaran, Periannan Periannan.Chandrasekaran at DELTA-AIR.COM
Mon Jan 25 14:25:29 UTC 1999

Thanks Palaniappan.

My copy of cilappatikAram seems to have a printing error:

it says:
"n2Er mun2 nin2Ra" but the translation says
"...cAratiyAka irun-tha" ("...serving as a charioteer")
This instance has unequivocally conveyed to me the
need for having a good quality publication!

chandra