SV: creation of human kind

Chandrasekaran, Periannan Periannan.Chandrasekaran at DELTA-AIR.COM
Fri Jan 22 18:45:39 UTC 1999

        Would this not even more clearly denote "charioteer" becasue of the
phrase "on top of" and "in the front"?

> PS: A humble request to Thiru. Chandra, Let us all use
> Madras univ. transliteration scheme for Tamil. Widely used

> Thanks, ng

This looks like the HK convention. I have attempted to follow
this in the last few postings. Thanks for your suggestion, Ganesan.
My apologies for any confusion or inconvenience in thsi regard.

chandra