Special Characters & Unicode

Georg von Simson g.v.simson at EAST.UIO.NO
Thu Jan 28 12:52:50 UTC 1999

>>Could anyone give me some references to articles or books about the Hindu
>>concept of time. Preferably publications from an anthropological point of
>>view.
>>Many thanks,
>>
>>Victor

>Victor here is a rather complete list per the Indic concept of time:
>John Grimes
>MSU

Thank you very much for the useful bibliography you sent us. One could add:

Religion and time / edited by Anindita Niyogi Balslev and J. N.
Mohanty. Leiden : Brill, 1993. 210 pp. (Studies in the history of religions
; 54) ISBN: 9004095837

Balslev, Anindita Niyogi: A study of time in Indian philosophy. Wiesbaden :
Harrassowitz, 1983.172 pp. ISBN: 3-447-02332-5