[Request] Verses from Jaiminiya Samhita of Samaveda.

Anshuman Pandey apandey at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Tue Jan 26 04:29:25 UTC 1999

Hello members,

Would any of you have access to a published edition of the Jaiminiya
Samhita of the Samaveda? If so, would you be willing to email me the last
two suktas of the text (suktas 4.29 and 4.30)? I suppose transliteration
would be the best way. Encoding of your choice!

Dr. Raghu Vira published the first edition (?) of this samhita under the
title "The Samaveda of the Jaiminiyas" in Lahore, India, 1935 (I believe).
Our libraries here do not carry this title, or any other copy of the
Jaiminiya Samhita.

Thank you ver much!

Regards,
Anshuman Pandey