The conversion issue

Ashish Chandra achandra at WNMAIL.WNDEV.ATT.COM
Wed Jan 20 03:25:03 UTC 1999

R. Balasubramaniam wrote:

[...]. For the record, I am not a Hindutvavadi or whatever, demanding
demolishing churches and mosques.

Just a query. Why does everyone think that Hindutvavaadis are people with
horns waiting for the next opportunity to go and tear down a mosque or a
Church ? When did anyone demand the demolition of any such structure ? As
far as I recall, even regarding the Babri structure, the demand was to move
it 2 miles away, as had been done even in Pakistan. But all suggestions
were a no-go.

Regards
Ashish