Tibetan Origin of Tantrism and Siva

Samar Abbas abbas at BETA.IOPB.STPBH.SOFT.NET
Thu Jan 14 17:44:53 UTC 1999

On Wed, 13 Jan 1999, Bijoy Misra wrote:
> Dear Mr. Abbas,
> I think you have good points.

Thanks, Bijoy.

> Why can't you say
> these without calling names?
> It's really painful
> to see scholarship being so immodestly conveyed.
> Hope consideration.
> - BM

Apologies for the `name-calling'. I didn't think I was too bad, because I
put it in quotes to shorten a longer description. Did not anticipate that
the phrase `Dravidianist' I used below would cause such pain. Apologies to
N.Ganesan if he felt offended at being called `Dravidianist'.

> > `Dravidianist' Ganesan, classical supporter of Aryan Invasions !

Don't mind Narayan S. Raja's joke comparing me to Ayatolla, though.
Keep them coming, Narayan! That was a good one :

>N.Ganesan duking it out with Samar Abbas!
>I love it.   :-)  :-)
>
>Sort of like Prabhakaran duking it out
>with Ayatollah Khomeini.   :-)

Samar