Chatterji Commemoration Vol. -Reply

fo8z003 fo8z003 at PUBLIC.UNI-HAMBURG.DE
Thu Jan 14 08:03:50 UTC 1999

Many thanks, Allen. Please airmail the copy at your earliest convenience to:
Ashok Aklujkar
Apt 102
Rothenbaumchaussee 34
Gaestehaus der Universitaet
D-20148 Hamburg
Germany.

Also, kindly let me know how much I owe you for this copy as well as the copy
you sent earlier of the Jagad-guru (or whatever the precise title is). I do
not recall having reimbursed you for the latter.

I will here in Germany until the end of August.

Happy new year. -- ashok