SV: SV: Sanskrit translations in Nazi hands

N. Ganesan naga_ganesan at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 12 22:47:36 UTC 1999

<<<
Not necessarily, of course.  Strictly speaking, Paul is right that
Sanskrit, and even Proto-Indo-Aryan, developed in the Indian
subcontinent (probably Punjab and Kashmir, respectively).

Proto-Indo-Iranian is of course an entirely different matter.

 All I am saying is that Aryans moved into India
 with their language. In what percentage, we do
 not know. 3%?? or 10%?? Their language is not Sanskrit, thanks
 for the correction. Is it Indo-Iranian?

 Regards,
 N. Ganesan