90:98 vs 56:64-97

Bijoy Misra bmisra at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Mon Jan 11 13:33:27 UTC 1999

It seems the list is degrading to political discussion and
to postings that are of little relevance to the academic discussion
that it aims to purport.  Can the participants restrain from
getting into political and social topics, which are digressions
and invite wide divergence of political views?
Just a request for everyone's consideration..

- BM