email of M. Carter needed

Raven, E.M. ellraven at WXS.NL
Mon Jan 11 00:18:39 UTC 1999

Harry Falk wrote:

> In a recent posting someone gave the postal address of Dr. Martha L.
> Carter together with her email address. Unfortunately, the
> latter seems to be outdated. Could someone please communicate
> the present-day email address?
> Thanks,
> Harry Falk

Unfortunately Dr. Carter's e-mail that I suggested last time was
outdated. The data below are new and come directly from her:

`e-mail: thoscarter at msn.com.
I will be in Phoenix on and off for the next few weeks.
My fax no. there is 602 488 8314.
Please tell Dr. Falk to fax me in Phoenix between Jan 14 and 23 or
e-mail here in Wis. after that until Feb. 13 when I go back to Phoenix
until March 10.'

Ellen Raven