Kashmir, Tamilnadu, Panini, Abhinavagupta, etc.-1

DEVARAKONDA VENKATA NARAYANA SARMA narayana at HD1.DOT.NET.IN
Sun Jan 10 02:24:29 UTC 1999

Leaving alone the generalisations the best way to determine
what is meant by the passages is to see the original sanskrit
passages. Though I have requested Ashok Aklujkar for a copy
of his paper sometime back there was no response. If you have the
paper and the original quotations It will be very useful
makle it available to the list in the form of a posting.

regards,

sarms.

If you have the original sanskrit