Chatterji Commemoration Vol. -Reply

Allen W Thrasher athr at LOC.GOV
Thu Jan 7 15:23:21 UTC 1999

Ashok,

The Burdwan 1981 vol. is entitled Suniti Kumar Chatteji commemoration
volume, not SNK jubilee vol.  I will have a look at it.

Allen

Allen W. Thrasher, Ph.D.
Senior Reference Librarian
Southern Asia Section
Library of Congress
Asian Division
LJ150
101 Independence Ave., SE
Washington, DC 20540-4810
USA
tel. 202-707-3732
fax  202-707-1724
email: athr at loc.gov

The usual disclaimers apply.

>>> Ashok Aklujkar <fo8z003 at PUBLIC.UNI-HAMBURG.DE> 01/07/99 03:44am

To complete one long essay, I am urgently in need of knowing
the contents
of the following article:

Bandyopadhyay, Pratap. 1981. 'Sanskrit indeclinables (upasargas
and
nipatas) and their meaning."  _Suniti Kumar Chatteji Commemmoration
Volume_
[please note that this is different from _Suniti Kumar Chatterjee
Jubilee
Volume_], pp. 45-74. Burdwan: University of Burdwan.

After trying at several libraries, I have not been able to put
my hands on
a copy of the SKCCV.  I would be grateful if those who have access
to the
volume/article contact me at <aklujkar at unixg.ubc.ca> or
<fo8z003 at public.uni-hamburg.de>.
Thanks. -- ashok aklujkar