The Aryans (again); 19th century discourse.

N. Ganesan naga_ganesan at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 6 19:18:49 UTC 1999

  Often times, Imitation Verbatim is the best form of flattery.

  Thanks,
  N. Ganesan

Sn. Subrahmanya writes:
<<<<
   I am sorry, Mr. Ganesan. I should have said "some" Europeans
   or Dravida Kazhagam ideologues.
   Wrote in haste, please forgive me for missing "some".

<snipped>

   I can understand your nonpolitical thoughts. Thank you.

   Regards,
   Subrahmanya