SV: The Aryans (again); 19th century discourse.

Lars Martin Fosse lmfosse at ONLINE.NO
Mon Jan 4 17:56:40 UTC 1999

Yaroslav V. Vassilkov wrote:
>            I am not going to continue discussion on this topic. We have
>            already
> broken the rules. The fault is on me: you are new on this list and did not
> know probably that the topic of "AIT" is taboo (after so many discussions
> which
> always ended in the blind alley).

Perhaps we should add, for the benefit of Ashish, that practically the whole
discussion can be found in the Indology archives. There he will find all the
arguments that can possibly be brought to bear on the subject rehashed several
times.  He will also find references to various books on the subjects. I agree
that we now should regard the AIT/AMT as a closed subject. There is little more
to be said, except perhaps to exchange bibliographic notes.

Best regards,

Lars Martin Fosse

Dr. art. Lars Martin Fosse
Haugerudvn. 76, Leil. 114,