Problem

michael Rabe mrabe at ARTIC.EDU
Mon Jan 4 14:50:43 UTC 1999

list:

Thank you for pointing out the error in my email preferences set up.  This
is a first test to see if my postings now work.  Assuming this will go
through I suggest that George Cronk also check for a parallel problem.
What had happened to me was that when I set up my Euroda software on a new
laptop it didn't correctly identify my return address on the
Confirgurations menu.  Thus my postings were seen as coming from an unknown
and nonsensical _artic.edu at artic.edu_.  Thanks again Chris for helping me
rectify the problem.

BTW, I'm very heartened to see Partha Banerjee's astute comments on my
posting about _Fire_.
Finally!

Michael Rabe