Personal attacks on the list

Bh.Krishnamurti bhk at HD1.VSNL.NET.IN
Sun Feb 28 06:23:06 UTC 1999

Dominik:

I have noticed that Venkatarama Iyer and Ganesan send postings from two
identical IP accounts: 209.223.25.112 and 192.31.86.34.

Please look into the matter. It is a rare coincidence that five different
individuals are posting through hotmail (which is freely provided) from the
same IP address.  This is the worst kind of fraud of the century foisted on
the scholarly community. Another coincidence is that they are all Tamil
lovers with identical interest, supporting each other all the time. Anybody
can check if these five are one and same or different. If they are proved to
be one and the same, the ghost behind this fraud must be blacklisted and all
postings involving him/her be removed from the archives. Regards,

Bh. Krishnamurti

At 06:50 28/02/99 +0500, you wrote:
>Dear list members,
>                        The following members of the list have been posting
>their letters from the same IP adress i.e., 192.31.86.34
>
>N.Ganesan
>Christopher Fernandez
>Swaminathan Madhuresan
>Keith Williams