Book about navagraha (nine planets)

Martin Gansten mgansten at SBBS.SE
Wed Feb 24 11:44:56 UTC 1999

Dear Magali,

> SARASWATHY, K.N, and ARDHANAREESWARAN, B., "Navagraha
>or Nine Planets", Kadalangudi Centenary Astrological
>Book Series, N.1 . Madras: Kadalangudi House, 1978.

Saraswathy is a practising astrologer. The book deals chiefly with the
worship of the Navagrahas, from a believer's rather than a scholarly
perspective (not suggesting that the two are irreconcilable), justifying and
elaborating on its practice. A fairly substantial appendix contains the
liturgy (mantra, kavaca, stotra, naamaavali) of each Graha. If this is what
you're interested in, I could send you a photocopy.

Regards,
Martin Gansten