Word splitting & hyphenation conventions in roman transliteration

Swaminathan Madhuresan smadhuresan at YAHOO.COM
Sat Feb 20 15:48:48 UTC 1999

> It shows how misinformed are you of the status of Chinese software.
There
> are more internet sites in China than in India and they produce more
> software (mostly pirate) than any other country regardless of the
script of
> their native language.

 My observation is that Indian programmers far outnumber those
 from Mainland China. Atleast in the USA.

 I am well aware of the piracy in Taiwan and Mainland. That is
 mainly copying into CDs. What about software code writing? Do they
 exceed India? Magazines say Bangalore is the Silicon valley of Asia.

 SM