Next World Sanskrit Conference in Turin, Italy - Apr 3 - 8,2000

Enrica Garzilli garzilli at SHORE.NET
Fri Feb 19 13:19:08 UTC 1999

Thank you Shikaripura Harihareswara.

Our page which still hosts the conf. announc. and registration form is
not down:

http://www.asiatica.org

Please click on:

 XI World Sanskrit
    Conference

Enrica
--
Dr. Enrica Garzilli                 University of Perugia (ITALY)
Istituto di Linguistica                      Piazza Morlacchi, 11