Kashmir, Tamilnadu, Panini, Abhinavagupta, etc.

Petr Mares erpet at COMP.CZ
Thu Feb 18 22:36:43 UTC 1999

>   This is clear when we read your jottings.
Dear Mr. Iyer

Mr. Ganesan was asking me, what is REALLY written in original of
Xuan Zang's geography (and other Chinese texts) about Malaya. I
am just trying to explain to him the difficulty to make definite
statement about words and their  authenticity in these texts unless
somebody specialize in one particular text. I am really sorry to
interrupt with jottings your discussion and thread which  I am not
following .

Sincerely

Petr Mares
Petr Mares