Kashmir, Tamilnadu, Panini, Abhinavagupta, etc.

Bijoy Misra bmisra at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Thu Feb 18 15:23:30 UTC 1999

Can this discussion be more respectful?

Some of us do not know what the true story is,
but I think a person can't be as bad as is depicted.
Besides he is a member in this list as all are.
No, I don't have personal knowledge of any of
the personalities.  I just wish a better articulation
of the difference in view.

Bijoy Misra