Idian Calendar-making

DEVARAKONDA VENKATA NARAYANA SARMA narayana at HD1.DOT.NET.IN
Sun Feb 14 19:47:03 UTC 1999

This book may be useful to you

"A Critical Study of the Ancient Hindu Aronomy
in the light and language of the modern."

D.A.Arkasomayaji M.A.Ph.D

Published by Karnatak Unversity, Dharwar, 1971.

On Monday, January 25, 1999 Mani Varadarajan wrote