ayurveda in Europe?

Bo Klintberg klintber at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Wed Feb 10 21:59:59 UTC 1999

Dear Dominik,

I just want to thank you <so> much for this comprehensive and
useful information. It's exactly what I was looking for!

I hope that your health is OK and that you have all success in
your carreer as well as in your private life.

Best wishes from Toronto,

Bo Klintberg.