Hello Indologists!

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at UMICH.EDU
Sun Dec 26 20:39:38 UTC 1999

Hello Indologists,
        Greetings!
        I am rejoining Indology after a month-long break from it during my
visit to Pune.  Just want to mention two recent publications I acquired at
Pune, some of the best from India in recent years:

        1.      The Vedic People : Their History and Geography
                Rajesh Kochhar
                Orient Longman Ltd.  Delhi,
                2000
        2.      Advent of the Aryans in India