La Vallee Poussin, Louis de

Mahoney, Richard B. rbm49 at STUDENT.CANTERBURY.AC.NZ
Wed Dec 15 02:47:32 UTC 1999

Dear Readers

I'm having trouble tracking down an edition of ZAntideva by La Vallee
Poussin.  I've had no success with Harrassowitz - "sorry it is long out of
print and we do not know of reprint plans" - and I'm not sure who to turn
to next. The details are as follows:

La Vallee Poussin, Louis de (ed.)

PrajJAkaramati's Commentary to the BodhicaryAvatAra of ZAntideva, Edited
with Indices (Calcutta: Asiatic Society of Bengal, 1901-14)

I think that the text may be in the "Bibliotheca Indica" series but I'm
not sure.

Does anyone know of a copy which it might be possible to copy or perhaps
even buy?

--
Many Regards

Richard B Mahoney
Student
Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies
University of Canterbury
New Zealand