Brahmins and Dalits (was : Jnanasambandar:)

K.KRISHNAMURTHY kaykay at GIASBMA.VSNL.NET.IN
Fri Dec 10 12:22:39 UTC 1999

   Re: the ongoing discussion on "brahmins and dalits" why not we make
the brahmins the whipping boy for all ills that confronts us instead
mere society related problems.Afterall there has got to be a whipping boy
the brahmins can very well endure and enjoy it.
   I'm reminded of a recent episode in our history in this connection.
As for the Babri Masjit demolition,we know the entire Saffron brigade
(actually Yellow) feins ignorance of the same.Not a single General of the
brigade has come forward to own up the same.So, who was responsible
the incident? Of course, the Congress party -because they have apoligised
for the crime!
Krish