Book Review: An Update on AIT (Part 1)

Swaminathan Madhuresan smadhuresan at YAHOO.COM
Mon Aug 30 13:54:57 UTC 1999

---Dr. Vishal Agarwal <vishalagarwal at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
> Dear Indologists, I am posting review of the book "An Update on the AIT"
> (Dr. Koenraad Elst) written by Dr. Rajaram (one of the key players in the
> book). This is part 1

[cut]
> The book under review, Update on the Aryan
> Invasion Debate by Koenraad Elst is a comprehensive account by a leading
> scholar who has been at the center of this debate. In the process, he has
> probably written also the theory's obituary.

     Is Elst a Professor at any European university?
   Which dept.: Asian studies, religion, or indology.

[cut]
> It is not   just
> obscure academics like Zydenbos ...

   Atleast, the "just obscure " Dr. Zydenbos writes in this list along
 with many other Indologists. But have not seen Elst, Frawley or Rajaram do so.
 Any special e-lists where they exchange their "theories".