Pythagorean theorem in India

Toke Lindegaard Knudsen tlk at MATH.KU.DK
Fri Aug 13 19:03:56 UTC 1999

On 12 Aug 99, at 16:30, Shrinivas Tilak wrote:

> Yes, I still have the original clipping with me and I could send you a
> copy after I receive your mailing address. Incidently, Prof Alok Kumar,
> one of the authors, contacted me privately concerning the newspaper report
> and corrected it. I understand from him that he intends to send a more
> detailed response to the subject matter of the clipping at a later date,

Thank you very much.  My mailing address is:

 Toke Lindegaard Knudsen
 Sdr. Fasanvej 51, 3.th.
 DK-2000 Frederiksberg
 DENMARK

I would also like to hear more if Professor Asok Kumar do send out
a response.

Thank you very much for your kind help.

Sincerely,
Toke Lindegaard Knudsen