Sanskrit bookstores in Bangalore/Chennai?

Anand Nayak Anand.Nayak at UNIFR.CH
Mon Aug 2 15:31:15 UTC 1999

>Dear list members,
>
>I would very much appreciate any information about Sanskrit booksellers in
>Bangalore and/or Chennai. I am particularly interested in all-Sanskrit
>editions of astrological and/or other divinatory texts.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Martin Gansten

One of the following book-stores should be able to send you the books:

Asian Trading Corporation
150, Brigade Road,
Bangalore - 560 025
Phone: 5587807 Fax: 5596363
atc at mcdnet.ems.vsnl.net.in

Subhash Stores
72, Avenue Road
Bangalore-560002

Gangarams Bookstores
Mahatma Gandhi Road
Bangalore-560001

Good luck! A.Nayak

Sarvesham svastirbhavatu        May all be prosperous
sarvesham santirbhavatu         May all be  peaceful
sarvesham purnambhavatu         May all be whole
sarvesam mangalambhavatu        May all be happy

INSTITUT DE MISSIOLOGIE ET DE SCIENCE DES RELIGIONS
INSTITUT FUER MISSIONS- UND RELIGIONSWISSENSCHAFTEN
Université de Fribourg
Avenue de l'Europe 20
CH-1700 Fribourg
Tel:    026/ 300 74 38 (Office)