House construction in Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro

Volker Thewalt bq8 at IX.URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE
Thu Apr 22 19:22:56 UTC 1999

Michael Jansen from Aachen Technical University (Germany)
has done extensive research in Mohenjo Daro in the 80s ...
maybe he could help you regarding your question.
Unfortunately I don't have the email, but possibly somebody
else could help ???
Best,
Volker

At 11:56 22.04.99 -0400, you wrote:
>Harappan and Mohenjodaro cultures used kiln-baked-clay-brick for the
>construction of their houses.  What material did they use to glue the bricks
>together?  Any reference?
>Alok Kumar

       LaserSatz  Thewalt
       Dr. Volker Thewalt